CHICKPEA PESTO SALAD
INGREDIENTS for Salad
- 2 cups cooked boiled white chana
- ¼ cup easy pesto
- 1 small spring onion, both green and white part chopped into rounds
- 1/2 cup grated carrot or
- 1/2 cup deseeded chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber, centre seed portion removed.
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts or peanuts (optional)
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of half a lime
INSTRUCTIONS for Salad
- Mix chickpeas with basil pesto in a small mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
SHOPPING LIST for Salad
ORGANIC WHITE CHICKPEAS
JAMIE OLIVER’S PESTO
Many (but not all) of the links on supritisingh.com are affiliate links. This means that a special tracking code is used and that I may make a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase through one of these links. The price of the item is the same for you whether it is an affiliate link or not, and using affiliate links helps me to maintain this website and keep it running. You can learn more about my affiliate policy here.