CHICKPEA PESTO SALAD
INGREDIENTS for Salad
- 2 cups cooked boiled white chana
- ¼ cup easy pesto
- 1 small spring onion, both green and white part chopped into rounds
- 1/2 cup grated carrot or
- 1/2 cup deseeded chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber, centre seed portion removed.
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts or peanuts (optional)
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of half a lime
INSTRUCTIONS for Salad
- Mix chickpeas with basil pesto in a small mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
SHOPPING LIST for Salad
ORGANIC WHITE CHICKPEAS
JAMIE OLIVER’S PESTO